Dr. Da Costa has been practicing dentistry in Ottawa for 13 years. He graduated from the University of Ottawa (Bachelor’s of Science 1999), and from McGill University Dental School in 2003. He then completed a comprehensive one year residency program (General Practice Residency) at the University of Texas Health Sciences Centre in San Antonio where he refined his skills in oral surgery, implantology and aesthetic dentistry.
He continuously strives to stay current through ongoing education courses in orthodontics, dental implants and general dentistry. He is a member of the Ottawa Dental Society, Ontario Dental Association, Canadian Dental Association, the Academy of Osseointegration (Dental Implants) and the International Association of Orthodontics.
During his spare time he enjoys spending time with his family, playing and watching soccer, travelling and reading.
Recent Continuing Education Courses
- CEREC Mastery Level II @ Spear Education Centre in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Revitalize Course (Hybrid prosthesis on implants) @ Zimmer Institute in Carlsbad, CA.
- Planscan CAD/CAM system @ Planmeca University in Dallas, TX
- CEREC Accept Program @ Spear Education Centre in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Implantology Continuum (2 week course) with Dr. Tarnow @ Columbia University in NYC